Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays dots card

















Another set of beautiful pictures to work with.... This card is a little more fun and contemporary then some of my other traditional cards. And isn't she absolutely gorgeous!

I was thinking about a conversation I had with some friends over the weekend, do Christmas cards have to be "Christmasy"? I think not, but some people just think there has to be a snowman or Christmas tree on the card. I'd love to know what you think. Comments are encouraged:)

1 comment:

  1. Love this card also.

    I definately do not think that Christmas cards have to be "Christmasy", but as you know, my husband does. I really love the classy, professional design that you use to personalize each individual card. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete