Saturday, December 26, 2009

A birthday invitation
























I like to do a collage for the front of Ethan's birthday party invitation because the top left picture is Ethan on his 1st birthday and the bottom right picture is Ethan at the end of the year. I say that in the present tense because I plan to do it every year.

It's cool to see how much he has changed over the year. I can't believe it. He was like a baby in January and now... He is so grown-up. Every picture shows off his little personality or should I say BIG personality. These 2 years have flown and I'm having way too much fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I clicked on the invite and the photos came up large for me to really see each one! How darling of E and how clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love little E!! Awesome card Kristi, such a neat idea. Can you imagine lining up 18 of those and looking at all the different stages of life??!! So cool.

    Thanks so much for hosting Christmas, we had a great evening with all of the Schmenk family! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kristi! This is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete